• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derailment at Waterloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
SWT said:
Train services at London Waterloo are being disrupted due to a derailed train.
Short notice alterations, cancellations and delays can be expected.

This problem affects suburban services to and from London Waterloo to Chessington, Epsom, Dorking, Guildford, Hampton Court, Kingston, Shepperton and Woking

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
From the SWT Yahoo group

"1D54 17.54 Dorking - Waterloo has just derailed entering platform 2 at Waterloo."

TheSlash

Established Member
David, first of all find an SWT route map. Then look up Portchester, Netley and Hedge End. These are 3 points of a triangle and everything within the triangle is maintained by my gang, everything outside isn't
Also, everywhere London side of Raynes Park is red zone prohibited, which means you can't work out there when trains are running

David

Established Member
Hold on Slash, I was trying to make a quick joke. Obviously it failed. Anyway, sorry if I offended you.

David

Established Member
Back on topic now....
Plats 1 - 6 blocked. Rear unit of an 8 car going into Waterloo decided to go into another platform. Stock 8.455 (non refurbed set).

Copied from Gabba Gabba Hey's post on wnxx forums.

T

Tom

Not sure how 1 - 6 is blocked... 1 - 4 yes, for 6 & 5 to be blocked 7 would be as well!

Coxster

Established Member
17.35 Dorking - Waterloo, apparently formed of 455s numbers 5905 (leading) and 5918.

TheSlash

Established Member
Well either they didn't get it re railed last night, or they didn't have time and resources to fix the track, because National Rail Enquiries says to expect disruption all day today

T

Tom

I've heard that the wheels are locked in the point blades which have thrown back to "normal"

Status
Not open for further replies.