• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derailments

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI,

Is there any way to alter the derail speed as I am getting sick of getting derailed when going 1mph over the speed limit.

E.g. at a section of line where the speed is 80mph, instead of derailing at 81mph, is there a way to set it so that it derails at 90mph.

I do not want to turn derailments off.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

In one of the settings tabs, there is a slider under a title "De-railments" just slide this to as far left as you want it, this reduces the amount of de-railments and makes any loco or rolling stock less fragile to run.

Hope this helps,

Harold.

Harold

Sorry I explained this wrong.
Click on the "General" tab in Options and there should be a Derailments tick box, if this is ticked, un-tick it. That should stop the derailments at low speed.

Coxster

Established Member
Nothing you can do then I'm afraid. It is all down to the route and train and possibly the regidity settings in the ENG file(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.