• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derby - Old Oak 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Hi, there is a Derby to Old Oak Common ECS tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any idea what loco might be on? 47853? 47839? 37405? Or maybe the SERCO rake - but three of FMs duffs were on the Blue Pullman today and my pet one was on my ex-colleague's John Lewis-ex to Weymouth today - so they're all in/near London. Or might it just be a skip? Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Joe H said:
Hi, there is a Derby to Old Oak Common ECS tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any idea what loco might be on? 47853? 47839? 37405? Or maybe the SERCO rake - but three of FMs duffs were on the Blue Pullman today and my pet one was on my ex-colleague's John Lewis-ex to Weymouth today - so they're all in/near London. Or might it just be a skip? Thanks.

Probably something to do with FM Rail seeing as its from Derby. Won't be 37405 as thats on a Derby - Toton today. And no Riveria 47's are nearby...

theblackwatch

Established Member
I expect it will be the ECS off yesterday's Derby-St Austell charter which was 67028 and a rake of Riviera Trains multi coloured stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.