• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Desktop wallpaper submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm putting together a RailUK CD, which will mostly be taken up of videos and images. The CD will be available for a nominal fee, 50p to cover costs, and will be available at forum meets (by request), or £1 to be posted.

I'd like to include some high quality images suitable for desktop wallpaper, from as many members as possible.

Everyone is welcome to make up to 5 submissions, which must be in at least 1280x1024 resolution (preferably 1600x1200).

You can either upload the image to the web, or by contacting me through Messenger you can transfer it directly.

Those chosen to be put on the CD will be made available in a range of resolutions to allow people to use high quality desktop wallpaper, and by submitting the photos you agree to permit the distribution of the photos by RailUK on a perpetual basis, it will not be possible to withdraw your image.

We have some very talented people on RailUK and I look forward to recieving some fantastic images.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
yorkie said:
I'd like to include some high quality images suitable for desktop wallpaper, from as many members as possible.

Everyone is welcome to make up to 5 submissions, which must be in at least 1280x1024 resolution (preferably 1600x1200).

You can either upload the image to the web, or by contacting me through Messenger you can transfer it directly.
Do you mind the images contain text (caption and website url)? Something like this.

I may submit a few if I can find anything suitable.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I am sure I can find 5 good photos. Do you want to include any of my videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.