• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Destination Blind Collector's Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

150sprinter

Hello everyone,

I have created this thread simply to make you aware of a page that I manage on Facebook you might be interested in.

The primary purpose of the page is for bus and train destination blind collectors and enthusiasts to post pictures of their destination blind collections, have discussions about destination blinds still used for service within the UK, and find out more information about types of destination blinds for particular buses, trains or locations.

I would really appreciate members of this forum having a look at the page and possibly even giving it a like, and I do hope that you will enjoy looking through it.

The link for the page is as follows; https://www.facebook.com/destinationblindcollectors/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Busaholic

Veteran Member
I'm not on Facebook, so can't give you a 'like' but, nevertheless, I like what you're doing. I don't collect destination blinds, having rather too many books, magazines and timetables already to find any more room, but old London Transport bus, trolleybus and tram destination blinds all hold an interest for me, given I can (just about) remember all those modes of transport.

150sprinter

Thank you for your interest!

I fully understand that Facebook is not everyone's cup of tea. I am however glad that you liked what you saw on the page and I hope that we can bring you more updates of interest in relation to destination blinds.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.