• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Destination Blind Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

150sprinter

Evening all, sorry it's late!

I would like to draw your attention to a Facebook page that I run that has been created for the pleasure of bus and train destination blind collectors.

I understand that there is an elite group of collectors out there that hold a lot of interest in blinds and the vast array of them that have existed.

My hope is that we can use this Facebook page as a focal point to discuss blinds, share pictures or videos of them, share our collections, and even offer blinds for sale.

Everyone is welcome, and I am looking to build the page over the next few weeks so that it has a lot of content and a good following. Please feel free to pop over; just a 'like' would be much appreciated, but don't be afraid to make a visitor post to introduce yourself or your collection!

The link to the page is as follows: https://www.facebook.com/destinationblindcollectors/

Thank you for your time in reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.