• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deutsche Bahn Timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewelshman194

Prestatyn, Denbighshire, North Wales Coast
Hi

Struggling very badly and in need of help

I have timetables on CD from 1999 to 2010 but then went on to do other projects

I am now on the first project again (Updating) and have found out from Platform 5 Publications that they cannot get the timetables on CD from 2010 as Deutsche Bahn put them online only

Every time I follow a link whether it be 2011 or 2015 it points me to 2016 timetable

Can anyone give me the old links to or have put these timetables on CD for their own use or still got them in their PC Files

If so I would very much appreciate it if a member could post or email me links

Thank You

Tony Maguire

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

higthomas

What browser are you using?

Have you tried a plug in to translate the whole webpage into English?

This page gives information on how to do so.

E.G. this on Chrome.

Veteran Member
Hi

Thanks, very interesting but I do not understand the German wordings and cannot find anywhere to translate into English

Therefore after trying to register, I failed dismally

Tony

If an online translator doesn't work then:

Click on Anmelden or Registrieren. = register.

Teilnehmername*: = username
E-Mail*:
Passwort*:

(Passwort wiederholen) = repeat password
bitte nebenstehende Zeichenfolge zur Authentifizierung eingeben*: = type in these characters to prove you are human

*Pflichtfeld = compulsory.

PM me if you're still struggling

PS On the forums, Themenübersicht means List of Threads.

Gordon

If all else fails, try contacting the editors in English via the email contact form

go to this page:

http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/ds_cms/show.php?page=Impressum

Under Online-Redaktion click Kontaktformular.

The contact form asks for name, email address, message (mitteilung), and you need to put a short code in the final box before clicking 'Absenden' (send, or literally 'awaysend')

or try emailing [email protected]

thewelshman194

Prestatyn, Denbighshire, North Wales Coast
Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to the members who are trying to point me in the right direction,

I cannot get the hang of translators (Well I am 73 yrs old, A welshman from Dolgarrog (Living in Prestatyn) and I talk to the sheep LOL)

I have emailed the webmaster on the German Forum and will also send the same message to Deutsche Bahn Railways in Germany, you never know

Anyway your help is much appreciated

By the way, just a thought. Do people on this forum meet up at stations/locations for spotting ( For my son)

Thank You

Tony Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.