• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Diagram on Hammersmith and City Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Anyone has any diagram on the Hammersmith and City Line or anything related to it, please send it to me as i need more infomation on the Hammersmith Station and others too, hopefully the Hammersmith and City Line project will be in good conditions. Thanks x infinity

Anyway Aldwych Branch Warning : For no reason, you will tend to stuck when entering Holborn Station.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
Anyway Aldwych Branch Warning : For no reason, you will tend to stuck when entering Holborn Station.
As route author you should be able to find out what is causing it and fix it...

T

Tom

Make sure you get all the Hammersmith & City line accurate, it is one of my old favourites and I won't be happy if it is wrong in any detail...

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Make sure you get all the Hammersmith & City line accurate, it is one of my old favourites and I won't be happy if it is wrong in any detail...

Like he told me with his other all time favourites, the the W&C and JLE! How many of these LU lines do you like - all 12??!! :p

LondonBVE

Well i don't know why is it like that? I went for a second test and try restarting my computer but in the end, i failed. Due to this problem Aldwych Branch will be suspended while the H&C Line will also be suspended until further notice. I would like to apologise to all of your, sorry.

T

Tom

No I like all 13 LU lines Rich, didn't you hear of the DLD?

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
No I like all 13 LU lines Rich, didn't you hear of the DLD?

DLR, yes, not the DLD...sorry, I forgot about the DLR! :p

T

Tom

Nope. It is an abandoned line, some of it was built. The Piccadilly uses its alignment from Earls Ct to South Kensington. When leaving Sth Ken EB if you look to the right, you will see a cavern, where the DLD was meant to go.

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Nope. It is an abandoned line, some of it was built. The Piccadilly uses its alignment from Earls Ct to South Kensington. When leaving Sth Ken EB if you look to the right, you will see a cavern, where the DLD was meant to go.

Ah, I see! :D

Tom B

Established Member
IT doesnt use the alignment, but it follows the planned path. Some minor construction work can still be seen at S Ken (just east oft he EB platform)

devon_metro

Established Member
LondonBVE said:

I can't imagine many people will download a route that does not work...

Guinness

Established Member
Coxster said:
As route author you should be able to find out what is causing it and fix it...

Perhaps he could give us a little more detail on the problem and then some of us could give him advice to fix the problem. ;)

LondonBVE

Well, all I know is i'm making new objects for the platform wall, due to some sort of alignment don't match with tunnel. You should know very well, Ikar.

LondonBVE said:

Ah, just noticed this... Does the Holborn station have a .stop command, if not your train will get "stuck" 400m after the .stop command at Aldwych. It seems right as you said it happens just as you enter Holborn as the branch itself is about 400m in length.

The Snap

Established Member
EmergencyBrake said:
Ah, just noticed this... Does the Holborn station have a .stop command, if not your train will get "stuck" 400m after the .stop command at Aldwych. It seems right as you said it happens just as you enter Holborn as the branch itself is about 400m in length.

Come to think of it, yes, that seems legible, and understandable. Check it out Alan. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.