• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Directions from Carlisle to DRS depot for the Carlisle Open Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
This is due to take place a week on Saturday - as most will know the depot is a bit away from the centre of Carlisle and I don't particularly want to drive (plus there is no parking on site). The DRS website doesn't have much info on how to get there, so I'd be grateful if someone knows which bus to take or if there is an easy option of getting there.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BlueFox

I don't think any bus goes past the entrance. The Stagecoach 76 is probably the closest.

Tugzrule

BlueFox:1531139 said:
I don't think any bus goes past the entrance. The Stagecoach 76 is probably the closest.

Yep you get the 76 from the Courts outside the station and simply ask for the Redfern. Once you get there simply turn back on yourself and follow the stream of parked cars and people down the road to what'll now be the right hand side across the railway line then down the drive to DRS

Status
Not open for further replies.