• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dirty Neds on Tour!!! London 10-02-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Myself, SPM, James 66526 and SPM's Dad spent a day number crunchin, photting and videoing around London yesterday, and here's my pics! I've got a movie made up of the clips awaiting verification on Google so watch this space!! Enjoy the pics!!

http://50149.fotopic.net/c857300_1.html

Comments always welcome!! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice photos there matey! The HST into platform 11 at Paddington is not too rare. Indeed, I've seen it and had a HST off that platform before now. Not a common thing, but it does happen a fair few times a week.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Cheers,
as I said on MSN my HEX driver friend said it was pretty rare as the set blocks anything in platform 12 in, so its not used that often, indeed there was a 165 in platform 12 at the time but luckily the HST departed not long after I snapped that!

A point of interest for those HST followers, 43071 has been given a total repaint and is bulled-up with embellishments, has been like that for a while!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Indeed, it looks absolutely beast! Saw it on Monday, nearly e-mailed FGW to tell the crew at Laira how good a job it was!

Aye, I know you said on MSN about it, but I'm glad you clarified it. Didn't know it blocked p12's path out of the station, no wonder it's not used often.

ChrisM

Great collection and gives an good idea of the diverse liveries that can be found in London.

Sprog

Established Member
NEDS Rule!!! :headbang: :violent3: :3some: :spam1:

Status
Not open for further replies.