• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Disabled Railcard with Rail Rovers/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispy1978

Do the same rules apply with disabled railcards with rail Rovers/Rangers in that a companion also received the 34% discount?

I'm assuming so, but just wanted to double check.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

amateur

On Moderation
do the same time restrictions apply? I know some rovers/rangers are valid after 9am only

headshot119

Established Member
Do the same rules apply with disabled railcards with rail Rovers/Rangers in that a companion also received the 34% discount?

I'm assuming so, but just wanted to double check.

I've used a rover as a companion on a Disable railcard, so yes. (Chesire Day, Heart of England, Freedom of Severn and Solent)

do the same time restrictions apply? I know some rovers/rangers are valid after 9am only

The time restriction still applies.

gray1404

Established Member
For most rovers and rangers you can receive the usual discounts for you and someone traveling with you. The usual time restrictions as per the rover and rangner will apply. If you bring up the page detailing the rover you want on NRE, it will tell you if you can use you Disabled railcard.

crispy1978

Cheers guys. Yes, it was the companion element I was looking at.

It's got the Freedom of Scotland 4/8 I'm looking at. I've researched the restrictions which are actually quite generous given the rural nature of some of the routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.