• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

District Line Being Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
Ahh, Wimbledon on the way. Next stop, Northern Line (think so).
Wimbledon hasn't been officially confirmed - Stephen just said he had found the old trackwork for it. As for the Northern line, it doesn't need upodating.

Guinness

Established Member
Looks good! Good luck to Stephen as I enjoy the District Line. :)

Guinness

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
The Northern Line Edgware Station need shelter.

Oh my god, quick someone email Steve to make him rewrite the entire route......

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
The Northern Line Edgware Station need shelter.
Can't wait for your two Ashbury routes to be released (if ever...). will be great to pick out every little detail and put your work down.

Guinness

Established Member
Coxster said:
Can't wait for your two Ashbury routes to be released (if ever...). will be great to pick out every little detail and put your work down.

I'm sharpening my Axe Blade as we speak Damon. :mrgreen: ;)

Guinness

Established Member
class 313 said:
It would be better if there was a D - Stock train

Not can do for that Route. D-Stock aren't allowed North of High Street Kensington.

trainlover

i tjink it would be nice for someone to make a bve4 version all the other trains are getting an update

Guinness

Established Member
i tjink it would be nice for someone to make a bve4 version all the other trains are getting an update

Can you do me a favour?

Stop posting things like "When is this released" and "It would be nice to do this etc.".

BVE Developers aren't paid to create things nor are they paid to stick to release dates...........

Dave A

Yes, it would be very nice, and I'm sure these lovely people will take time out of their lives, that includes losing free time and not going to work, to make all this just for you! :roll:

If you haven't got it yet:

BVE is freeware. The authors take time out of their lives to make these for free. They are not paid.

SO WE DONT ASK, WE WAIT, AND BE THANKFUL WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED!

Guinness

Established Member
Yes, it would be very nice, and I'm sure these lovely people will take time out of their lives, that includes losing free time and not going to work, to make all this just for you! :roll:

If you haven't got it yet:

BVE is freeware. The authors take time out of their lives to make these for free. They are not paid.

SO WE DONT ASK, WE WAIT, AND BE THANKFUL WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED!

Agreed.

Perhaps a Sticky Thread to say something about this? :sign7:

class 313

Established Member
I respect that authors are not being paid and such and that they dont need to have release dates. But therse no harming in asking "Hows the route doing?" or offering to sugest things for the route. Im not saying we should bug authors into finishing routes or trains as that is rude and a stupid thing to do but i think its ok just to ask how the route is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.