• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

District Line D Stock final withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewRead

On Moderation
The D-Stock RAT? It's definitely the right weather for it...
That's the Track Recording Train it comprises of 2 1960 Driving Motor cars and a 1973 tube stock trailer and sounds very different to a D stock ;)
Also I joked on another thread about the D stock being brought out of retirement to work Ealing-Acton shuttles over the Christmas period and even using the TRT itself. Shame I no one ever filmed D stock using the fast lines between Hammersmith and Acton Town :(

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Domh245

Established Member
That's the Track Recording Train it comprises of 2 1969 Driving Motor cars and a 1973 tube stock trailer and sounds very different to a D stock ;)
Also I joked on another thread about the D stock being brought out of retirement to work Ealing-Acton shuttles over the Christmas period and even using the TRT itself. Shame I no one ever filmed D stock using the fast lines between Hammersmith and Acton Town :(

I'm not so sure about that, it doesn't sound that different to a D stock, or if nothing else, it doesn't sound anything like an S stock. It is unlikely to be the D Stock RAT though, I can't think of any reason for it to be passing along the south side of the circle!

Dstock7080

Established Member
That's the Track Recording Train it comprises of 2 1969 Driving Motor cars and a 1973 tube stock trailer
1960 Tube Stock motor cars.

The Leaf-fall season has now prematurely finished with the A Stock developing a fault and the D Stocks will not take over the renaming few days work.

Status
Not open for further replies.