• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Disused Railway Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinthehead

Hello all,

I would like to share with you my Urban Exploration video we filmed during an episode of Disused Railway Diaries, an amateur documentary series on disused railway infrastructure and former railway lines that I present.

While tracing a few spur lines from the former Hull and Barnsley Railway, we came across Moorhouse Holt, a small scale rural disused railway station that boasted an incredibly long platform built upon a viaduct system that had been backfilled into an embankment...

Further reading and watch this video on my new Yorkshire Documentary website.

http://colinthehead.co.uk/disused-railway-station

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

colinthehead

Just would like to say thank you for anybody who has taken the time to comment, visit my blog or watch any of my videos. I don't have much of an audience so anybody who takes the time to respond, read or watch any of my stuff, I am very grateful. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.