• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLL Files (Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nath9425

HELP! No one I know knows how to do a DLL file and we are a bit stuck for some features on a train? DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO A DLL FILE OR KNOW WHERE A GUIDE IS (Sorry its In capitals its urgent)

Nath

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Do you know how to code C? Or C++? Or C#? If not, then you're a bit stuck as that's really what you need to code a DLL.

You also need a compiler.

T

Tom

OK...now returning to real life. If you don't know how to do it, why did you offer?!?! :roll:

(yes, I know you offered as I was told)

nath9425

Well I had a go but the Files woudlnt compile! I had a go as I thought it was a challenge but Dan would like the 1996 to be unique compared to the 1995 with extra sounds!

And I asked if you could help!!!! (You Replyed twice and still no answer)

Nath

T

Tom

I could help if I wanted to, but at the moment I'm not in the right state to do anything following a health scare.

Status
Not open for further replies.