• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpoku

Hi,

I've just been invited for an assessment for a job as a PSA with the Docklands Light railway.

Does anybody know what the assessment entails or know of a site I may find more information or perhaps someone I could contact privately?

I really want to get this job so am trying to make us much preparation as possible.

Any suggestions about the assessment or anything else I should look into would be really helpful.

Thanks
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Come on guys, there should be at least one person that can help me with this??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

donpoku

That thread is outdated, they have revamped the assessment since.

But Thank you for your help.

Anyone else?

simo85

Hi,

I have bene invited to assessment too, mine is on friday the 19th, have you already had yours?

Could you shed some light on it please?

I am extremely worried about the verbal reasoning and no idea what to expect.

Thanks
Simon

Amex88

Hi. If I'm not wrong, it may be the same as tfl London undergrounds verbal reasoning assessment.
I remember that being when a person storms in the room, and walks to you looking for help. They will tend to be worried and scared, could be any scenario, mine was that the person had lost her bag and was stressed. You have to be professional and helpful and do your best to calm them, however, never ever say ' calm down '

It will scenario based. For example train has been delayed, you have been asked to deal with a situation, as you dealing with it passengers are shouting at you asking you for updates. You have deal with the passengers. DLR are hot on customer service at the moment. Friend of mine works there.

JohnChuchu

10 minutes to write why you feel safety important/ following procedures. Maximum 100 words
Comprehesion test
Maths...calculating change on tickets
Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.