• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

simo85

Dear All,

It's been a long time since I talked to you.

I have been invited to the assessment day for the PSA role with DLR.

Does anyone know what the assessment wil lbe about and how to pass those bloody verbal reasoning.

Has anyone els been invited?

Thanks
Simo

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

izzyali

hello mate, i have an assessment day for PSA DLR on friday, can you shed some light on how yours went and what they will ask/ or how the written test is. and anything on the interview please if you can.

JohnChuchu

hello mate, i have an assessment day for PSA DLR on friday, can you shed some light on what they will ask/ or how the written test is. and anything on the interview please if you can.

Did you go through Fusion People?

First test is Verbal Reasoning, then elimination. Those who survive will do a Radio Communication test, you will receive two sets of instructions over the radio and repeat back.

Then Situational Judgement.

If you are successful you be invited to come back gor the interview

JohnFM

My SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) insists in two spare loo rolls on the windowsill 'just in case' although for the life of me I can't see what kid of emergency I'd come across that requires two spare loo rolls.

It's the same here; do you really need to resurrect two threads asking the exact same thing izzyali?

;)

Last edited:

Mj764

Hello mate,

hope you can help me..

i have an assessment day coming up for PSA DLR, can you shed some information on what the assessment or how the written test and other tests are. Also if you can tell me what to prepare on or if any sites i can visit..

would be a great help if you can let me know as soon as..

Thanks
MO

successboy17

Hello mate,

hope you can help me..

i have an assessment day coming up for PSA DLR, can you shed some information on what the assessment or how the written test and other tests are. Also if you can tell me what to prepare on or if any sites i can visit..

would be a great help if you can let me know as soon as..

Thanks
MO

Hi there,

How was your assessment?

Claudia

has anyone been successful this year? and how long did it take to get your start date

Status
Not open for further replies.