• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasnain Abbas

When did you hear??

QUOTE="yomper11, post: 4150287, member: 70363"]I took the test last week and passed, I looked at each question and the four answers and I believe, I may be wrong that all the answers are bad, they are designed to show the worst/ most dishonest course of action through to the least dishonest/ worst situation.

I then answered based on that criteria. I think the various TOC' s are after people that adhere to rules and place customer service and honesty above all else.

I've passed this twice now, so, for me it works.

Hope that helps,

Sorry to hear you didn't make it.
[/QUOTE]

Hi thanks for the response,
I did the answers the same way you described, being the most humble and honest chooses 1st, even though still they were wrong,
I guess the thing about my test was that I couldn't complete it on time, doing the last two questions, I could have reached the benchmark.
And you mentioned you did the test twice.?
You mean you applied last year and did it, and then now as well.?
And were they the same questions.?

Regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hasnain Abbas

I took the test last week and passed, I looked at each question and the four answers and I believe, I may be wrong that all the answers are bad, they are designed to show the worst/ most dishonest course of action through to the least dishonest/ worst situation.

I then answered based on that criteria. I think the various TOC' s are after people that adhere to rules and place customer service and honesty above all else.

I've passed this twice now, so, for me it works.

Hope that helps,

Sorry to hear you didn't make it.

I did the answers the same way you described, being the most humble and honest chooses 1st, even though still they were wrong,
I guess the thing about my test was that I couldn't complete it on time, doing the last two questions, I could have reached the benchmark.

yomper11

Hi,

I've done the same test for a different TOC a few months ago which is administered by the OPC and it was the same questions.

Regards.

Hasnain Abbas

Hi,

I've done the same test for a different TOC a few months ago which is administered by the OPC and it was the same questions.

Regards.

Hi
Thanks for your response again.
The only thing that is killing me now, that I just dont know how to improve on this, wish they would give a feedback,
Did you manage to finish all questions on time.?
Cheers

Mr smith

Hi guys
Has anyone here done the maths and english test any feedback would be great

Naz

Hi

I have my English and Maths test on 7th October. I was wondering, how long is the test as it says the whole day is 2 hours 30 minutes? What kind of questions can I expect so I know what to expect and revise for?

Ffcsteve14

Hi Naz.

When did u get your date? Got an email saying that I would get an email WC 23rd.

Thanks

Hi

I have my English and Maths test on 7th October. I was wondering, how long is the test as it says the whole day is 2 hours 30 minutes? What kind of questions can I expect so I know what to expect and revise for?

Naz

Hi Naz.

When did u get your date? Got an email saying that I would get an email WC 23rd.

Thanks

I got the same email about WC 23rd but I got an email today at 13:45pm which gave a slot of dates and I was able to choose the day/time which was available.

Mad max

I recieved the same email today, booked mine for 25th, just want to get it over and done with

Naz

I recieved the same email today, booked mine for 25th, just want to get it over and done with

Fair enough mate, Good luck for it! Please do let us know how it goes. I don't think it will be too difficult as they did not tell us what to revise so will just have to go with the flow.

Ffcsteve14

Must of be an email glitch. Mine just one
Through but was received yesterday. Booked 7th October!

Mr smith

Anyone done their assessment on the 25th do they give u the results of the tests same day

alex1982

Hi! Has anyone got result for Maths and English test yet? I received an email saying it will be an apprenticeship Scheme and whether am I interested or not after 2 days of my assessment. Assessor told us we should get our result within couple of days after test if we pass. Has anyone else got anything different or similar outcome? Would be much appreciated if you share your thought as its bit confusing for me. Thanks for your time ladies and gents. Cheers.

Mad max

Hi! Has anyone got result for Maths and English test yet? I received an email saying it will be an apprenticeship Scheme and whether am I interested or not after 2 days of my assessment. Assessor told us we should get our result within couple of days after test if we pass. Has anyone else got anything different or similar outcome? Would be much appreciated if you share your thought as its bit confusing for me. Thanks for your time ladies and gents. Cheers.
Hey Alex,

I recieved the same email, still waiting for my result. Btw do you know what level you wer on for english and maths? I think i got leve 1 for both.

Hope they dont take forever to give us the result.

Mad max

You done your assessment yesterday, right? How did you find it? What kind of questions were there?
Hey Naz
I had to postpone it to next batch, but yeah its over and done now.

It was all basic and english. Did not even feel like it was an asseasment to be honest, was more like practise questiom, just to see what level you are on.

alex1982

Hey Alex,

I recieved the same email, still waiting for my result. Btw do you know what level you wer on for english and maths? I think i got leve 1 for both.

Hope they dont take forever to give us the result.

Hi! Max,
Thanks for your response. I am not sure which level I was in. If we haven't passed, they shouldn't ask us about whether we would be interested for apprenticeship after having assessment. I replied to their email already. Let's see. Is there anyone who has not attended at the assessment but got the same email? If not, then I would say we have passed Any update I will have, will share here. Thanks.

alex1982

Morning all,

Were the english and maths questions multi choice?

Thanks.
Hi Yomper,
No. But it's easy. When is your assessment? Have you got any email from them saying it will be apprenticeship and whether you are interested or not? Thanks and good luck.
Cheers.

yomper11

Hi Yomper,
No. But it's easy. When is your assessment? Have you got any email from them saying it will be apprenticeship and whether you are interested or not? Thanks and good luck.
Cheers.

Hi,

Got it on the 07th at 1100, had the email stating g it will be apprenticeship and if I didn't feel like this was for me, then to reply and say so, safe to say I havent replied..!!

Was it basic multiplication, adding, subtraction etc ?

Regards,

alex1982

Hi,

Got it on the 07th at 1100, had the email stating g it will be apprenticeship and if I didn't feel like this was for me, then to reply and say so, safe to say I havent replied..!!

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

Hi Yomper,
Yes kind of as you have said. No preparation required as it's so easy. Thanks.

Naz

Hi! Max,
Thanks for your response. I am not sure which level I was in. If we haven't passed, they shouldn't ask us about whether we would be interested for apprenticeship after having assessment. I replied to their email already. Let's see. Is there anyone who has not attended at the assessment but got the same email? If not, then I would say we have passed Any update I will have, will share here. Thanks.

I have not attended the assessment yet but received the apprenticeship email.

Mr smith

Hi, has anybody got result for Maths and English assessment? Thanks.
I dont think there is any results as such since is not a pass or a fail. it's just so they know where u are in this subjects so they know what they can focus on on your apprenticeship if you get the job

alex1982

I dont think there is any results as such since is not a pass or a fail. it's just so they know where u are in this subjects so they know what they can focus on on your apprenticeship if you get the job

Thanks for your response. Does it mean everyone who attended the assessment, will progress to next level? Good for us then but assessor told us that if we pass this level, we would be invited for interview and he didn't know that how much we needed to score though. Good luck with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.