• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR Passenger Service Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr smith

Thanks for your response. Does it mean everyone who attended the assessment, will progress to next level? Good for us then but assessor told us that if we pass this level, we would be invited for interview and he didn't know that how much we needed to score though. Good luck with us.
It's all a bit confusing to he honest from what I understood it was not a pass or fail which would mean we should all be invited to the next stage but then again it all feels a bit wierd where no one seems to know what's going on including the guys there on the day
Like u said good luck to us

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mad max

They will start sending emails on monday. Lady i spoke to was very helpful. So any questions you guys have, give them a call :)

Last edited:

Ffcsteve14

Anybody that has been on assessments, nearest station is showing as Gallions Reach, I would have thought Beckton as that’s where it is.

Which ones nearest? Thanks

yomper11

Does anyone have an idea about the scoring on the tests, at the end of each test it states what " level " you are working towards, on mine it was working towards level 1 on English and level 2 on maths, does anyone know if this is ok or not, have no idea if level 1 or 2 is good compared to level 4 or 5 , ( apparently it's out of 5 ).

Thanks.

Mad max

Does anyone have an idea about the scoring on the tests, at the end of each test it states what " level " you are working towards, on mine it was working towards level 1 on English and level 2 on maths, does anyone know if this is ok or not, have no idea if level 1 or 2 is good compared to level 4 or 5 , ( apparently it's out of 5 ).

Thanks.
I was on the same level as you, level 1 on eng and level 2 on maths. Have no idea what that means?
When was youe asessment? Have they told you when you will get the result/feedback?

yomper11

I was on the same level as you, level 1 on eng and level 2 on maths. Have no idea what that means?
When was youe asessment? Have they told you when you will get the result/feedback?

Apparently by the end of the week or early next week.

Naz

From what I know, there is no pass/fail on the test. There must be a certain target that you need to hit in order to progress, for example, if you get anything above 60% then they will progress you to the interview. I had my assessment today and they said we should find out by this week or next week.

alex1982

Hi,
Have got the email saying didn't meet the requirements for Maths and English Test. Have you got any reply yet? Thanks.

yomper11

Sorry to hear this Were you on yesterdays one ? Can you remember what your test results were at the end of each test, english and maths, i: e working towards level 1 to 5 etc?

Last edited:

Mad max

Hi guys,
One of my friend had her interview in may, and assessment on 25th. She got a call from HR saying she got the job.

Im still waiting for my result.

Mr.G

Didn’t the guy who took the test say that the tests were only to see what level you were at for the apprenticeship and that you’d be invited along for an interview either way? This is disappointing. I feel like I was lied to.

Mr smith

Didn’t the guy who took the test say that the tests were only to see what level you were at for the apprenticeship and that you’d be invited along for an interview either way? This is disappointing. I feel like I was lied to.
Yeah that's what I was told on the day as well so it is really disappointing that there was a benchmark for the tests this was not made clear at all.

Mr.G

Yeah that's what I was told on the day as well so it is really disappointing that there was a benchmark for the tests this was not made clear at all.
I got the rejection email... I’m so annoyed that the guy didn’t tell us.

I’m going to call them up!

alex1982

I got the rejection email... I’m so annoyed that the guy didn’t tell us.

I’m going to call them up!

Hi G,
Did you call them? I don't think it was a fair process. I had to wait there to fix the laptop several times and it was like practice not a test. Tutor was not efficient. Crap system, crap company. Its better where I am working now. .

Status
Not open for further replies.