• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dmi Southeastern trainee train driver preparation advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwameGlosbe

Hi all.

I have been invited for a online DMI with Southeastern for the trainee train driver role. Was wondering if anybody has any advice on what to expect the questions asked to be and how best to prepare?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nigell

Hi all.

I have been invited for a online DMI with Southeastern for the trainee train driver role. Was wondering if anybody has any advice on what to expect the questions asked to be and how best to prepare?
Hi
Your best bet is to use the search bar at the top of the page, there has been hundreds of posts on this topic with tons of advice.

Good luck

a340egkk

I recently had a successful DMI for SE - just research the company well, the TPWS info sheet, and general interview questions.

DA1

I’m surprised so many are still being recruited for SE as there’s consistently been a flow of training groups.
Just out of interest where are you all going to be based?

Also I agree with the others. I had mine towards the end of last year and it felt quite relaxed but they will ask you about all of the above.

RPOMan

Still waiting for my DMI, I have chased up recruitment so hopefully don't have to wait much longer!

LuckyJackal

I passed the DMI for SE too and @a340egkk is spot on
I echo these thoughts I have passed also and found that if you do your homework on the role and the company, and be yourself you can't go wrong, obviously, look at the information pack they give you to,
You can't go wrong

SHAH

I have a managers interview next month for trainee train driver and was wondering if there is anyone who has done one recently for SouthEastern and if they remember what questions was asked

KwameGlosbe

Hi Guys

Wanted to thank you all for your support and advice. I got the job and I am over the moon.

Research the company, familiarise your self with the info they send and anticipate answers to general interview questions. This all worked for me. Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.