• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do any Units 'Haunt' You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazzaB24

172339! 3 times last week on consecutive days on the same train home! So
much for cyclic diagrams :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
When I went to Blackpool twice in the summer I had 185149! Out of all 51 units I had 149 twice :P so 149 is my stalker ;)

12CSVT

Established Member
142027. In three visits to the north of England recently I have come across it every time. First on the Colne - Blackpool South line in September, then at Carlisle a couple of weeks ago and then I travelled on it twice on the Bishop Auckland branch during the PLEG gronk bash (it even had the PLEG headboard on yesterday).

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
142027. In three visits to the north of England recently I have come across it every time. First on the Colne - Blackpool South line in September, then at Carlisle a couple of weeks ago and then I travelled on it twice on the Bishop Auckland branch during the PLEG gronk bash (it even had the PLEG headboard on yesterday).

Just as well it was required for me! I must have been the only one enjoying the thrash in the front coach on the Darlington - Shildon part in the morning!

Headboard was indeed put on at Bishops Auckland for a photo shoot, shame convincing the driver to nudge up didn't work

185110. It turns up wherever I go on the TPE network, including 3 times in one week last month!

144012 is another pest, the mileage I've had on that through the sheer amount of local trips on it over the past 3 years would be the equivalent of riding it from Inverness to just beyond Thirsk... no thanks.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
144012 is another pest, the mileage I've had on that through the sheer amount of local trips on it over the past 3 years would be the equivalent of riding it from Inverness to just beyond Thirsk... no thanks.

Yes please! Want to swap move books? :p

TheJRB

Established Member
I seem to see 375610 Royal Tunbridge Wells with the blue doors quite regularly.

I think I've seen 171729 more times than any other on the local Marshlink line.

Of the Network Rail vehicles, MPV DR98930 must be based in Kent!

Status
Not open for further replies.