• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do Northern Complimentary Travel Passes allow a break of journey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT 390

Established Member
I have got a few of the Northern Free Complimentary Travel Pass Tickets from delays I have had with Northern and I am unsure whether a break of journey is permitted on these tickets.
The conditions on the back of the ticket only say "It is only valid for the journey described on the front of this ticket within the date and station(s) listed" I am unsure if this means it is only valid between the chosen stations (changing at required stations) or if you can break your journey at any station as long as it is along the route between the 2 chosen stations. Also if a break of journey is allowed is it allowed multiple times?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

_toommm_

Established Member
I've never had trouble breaking my journey with them multiple times. The routing is never really a problem with the comp tickets so you could, within reason, break on a circuitous route too.

VT 390

Established Member
Thanks for the replies, I thought it would be I was just unsure because of the wording on the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.