• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do TOCs inform their staff when another franchise changes owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I wish I had the time and/or energy to concern myself about such things - it must be very demanding.

I have done it when answering the phone after the company I worked for merged. I did it when i moved department internal. It is natural. It really isn't a biggie.

pdeaves

Established Member
but does anyone think passengers give a single stuff about all this?
Not 'a stuff' as such:
About a fortnight ago a couple I know used the Caledonian sleeper. They were not particularly impressed with the experience (old rolling stock, no grumbles about customer service) and went on and on and on about Scotrail. They insisted that the sleeper is now run by Scotrail because, it turned out, that's what it said on the side of the carriage. So, some people do notice, though in this case it could be seen as a ploy by Caledonian Sleepers to direct unwanted attention elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.