• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
Do you know?

What is this? Its a simple game. I ask some questions containing the railways in Holland, Germany, or any other country in europe.

The first person with 10 good answers will receive the NS umbrella ;) And I heared it rains often in the UK, so this is a welcome tool I guess:toothy7:

First question:

On wich station in european country were 3 derailments in less then 2 months time, and what coused the third derailment.

If you know the answere of the station you receive 1 point. If you know the answere about what coused the third derailment you get 2 points. So.. in total you are able to get 3 points out of this question.

Good luck.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
IIRC, the derailment's were at Amsterdam. The third derailment was caused by a faulty weld from the second derailment. (I think)

Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
Well done mr. potter. Did You used a potion to get on the right answer?:rolleyes:

Indeed it was Amsterdam Central. But the third derailment wasn't coused by something that had to do with the second.

So.... you have 1 point.

Next question:

Wich TOC will operate on the Dutch High speed line... and when will operations start?

Julian G

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
Well done mr. potter. Did You used a potion to get on the right answer?:rolleyes:

Indeed it was Amsterdam Central. But the third derailment wasn't coused by something that had to do with the second.

So.... you have 1 point.

Next question:

Wich TOC will operate on the Dutch High speed line... and when will operations start?
Thalys and ICE

Coxster

Established Member
The Dutch HSL-Zuid line is being built to connect the Netherlands with Belgium and France. It will carry both Thalys and domestic trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.