• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do your like PHPBB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Do your like PHPBB forum or vBulletin forum? Here is my forum built using PHPBB : ----------. (I'm not trying to get people to come to my forum, i'm just giving example so don't banned me)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Im more used to PHPBB, but!..........im getting more and more used to (and comfortable with) VBulletin :D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'm now pretty happy with vBulletin, more so since I added my beasty avatar!

phpBB is outdated now IMO, vBulletin was a good move for RailUK. I am now able to congratulate him properly on a good move!

T

Tom

Richard, I'm currently writing a mod which should fit some sort of fotopic plugin in, more on that later. :)

bloogrape

phpbb, ok firstly my view on it,

think its a great product thats free, easy to use, loads of skins.
i can navigate around easly and mostly not get any errors!

Vbulletin
I preffer vbulletin hands down simpley because its more flexible from an admin point of view, easyer to add new features and subscriptions with ease.
the attachment function is simpley "great" you can view your attachments / upload / delete, what a great idea for a forum. i remember the old days of having to find a host to provide your pictures to the forum.
vbulletin may cost an arm & a leg but its worth it,
skinning vbulletin is slightly harder than phpbb.

frasier

I hate PHP BB forums; they always look rather low budget, even with fanatastic additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.