• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dockland Light Railway- Passenger Service Agent Assessment ...... What can I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnChuchu

I have just progressed to the Assessment stage of the recruitment process. I have an assessment this Saturday. What can I expect? How best can I prepare?
Thank you people in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Clip

Established Member
Well there you go. Thought they would do it in a rush. Odd they havent sent out anything mind.

Expect the usual maths and english tests and whatever it is they assess you on for the driving aspect of the role.

JSB

Out of interest guys, what background and experience did you have to get invited to the role? Just so I know what type of experience I need to work to get in future.

TMiah09

Hi everyone,

I have an assessment with dlr soon for the PSA position. I'm quite nervous and would want to know what will I expect from the assessment.

I really want this job and don't want to fail. Please can you tell me more about it I know I will face Maths and Englsh test but how difficult is it and tips what to practice on.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.