• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Documentry - EMT HST Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
We all enjoyed the first documentary 'AXC HST bash'. But to carry on the 'Day in the life' series we have a new one out! Following on from the AXC HST Bash, we have EMT HST Bash to Sheffield and back with the usual antics with special non-enthusiast guest, James Robinson!

So here I am, proud to present.

Day in the life: EMT HST Halloween
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Comments of course are welcomed.

Enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Loader just plugging it like the little plugger he is. ;)

Editing by me by the way ;).

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Rancid Meridian-junk!

Watching part 2 currently.

EDIT: What a random 'woo-hoo!' at Leicester! :lol

EDIT 2: What a RANCID looking sandwich...I'm never buying one!

Phoenix

Established Member
Sheer shock, that's what it was. ;)

It's so funny cause when I see something rateable I tend to spaz out and tell everyone im with about it.

Best was with my girlfriend and I was on our way to leicester and 47703 passed us and I just went "f**k me 47703 the beast" and she was the one in sheer shock.

Anyway got parts 2 onwards to view.

Phoenix

Established Member
Gotta say oonce again I like it.
It's quite funny througout and the commentary is strange but cool (he uses a lot of posh words).
But best thing is that well just reminds me of a genral day out with any enthusiast you know talking about trains generally taking the **** out of things and having a laugh (with the constant search for rateable traction).

Top notch I'll have to come out with you guys eventually.

class 313

Established Member
It's quite funny througout and the commentary is strange but cool (he uses a lot of posh words).
But best thing is that well just reminds me of a genral day out with any enthusiast you know talking about trains generally taking the **** out of things and having a laugh (with the constant search for rateable traction).

Was a great day indeed, many laughs were had. Rich is from Harpenden though which explains the 'big' words ;)

And, yes you shall.

Galvanize

Any chance at some point for "a day in the life of a 319 basher" on the Sevenoaks service from December if any 319s are booked to work them!

class 313

Established Member
Any chance at some point for "a day in the life of a 319 basher" on the Sevenoaks service from December if any 319s are booked to work them!

319s should take over by December if not, by March 2009.

Maybe we could consider it. <D ;)

richa2002

Established Member

Haha, apologies. But thanks for the comments. :)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Interesting video. Entertaining, without being too over the top like the Bathspacentral tosh currently on youtube.

Definatly need to gatecrash one of these meets ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Interesting video. Entertaining, without being too over the top like the Bathspacentral tosh currently on youtube.

Definatly need to gatecrash one of these meets ;)

Agreed, even my non-crank brother came over to have a look at what I was watching.

Gonna try and gatecrash one of these meets myself, sounds like a right laugh.

class 313

Established Member
So much enthusiasm here!

Well we are thinking of some new trips to do at the moment, so watch this space.

class 313

Established Member
WSMR is and has been on the proposed list for a while, (as seen in the first doc) but Richard pulled out of that idea.

richa2002

Established Member
'I think I will do the skips with my dad'
Ah yes, I remember now. I wouldn't exactly call it pulling out of the idea. Just doing it with my dad instead but that didn't get done in the end.

And Sulzer25, do you know of Chris Halfpenny?

JoshW1992

Established Member
I was very impressed :)

Loader actually makes a good actor.
And Mr Armstrong is destined to become a world famous video editor.
Seriously, please make more videos like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.