• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does Anyone Has The Class 66 Object By Martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Just wondered if anyone had the Class 66 object(s) which were available at BVE-Train.de, as I can't get hold of them anymore. If you do, could you send them to me via email. :D
Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
The one in the Maybank route is a Class 66 by Tony and Anthony. There were three photorealistic Cass 66 available at BVE-Train.de (One in Freightliner livery, one in EWS and a German livery).

The Snap

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
is this class 66 by Maarten Otto? If so, ill be able to get it to you asap 8)
Not sure. I think it was by Martin Frinken, and could be found in three different photo-real liveries on BVE-Train.de before it closed. ;) :(

devon_metro

Established Member
Do you know if it was included in a route as i will have a look as i have about 700mb of BVE stuff :lol:

devon_metro

Established Member
Coxster said:
They were by Martin Finken. I am surprised they haven't been moved to http://bve-berlin.de

They appear not to be there although i am not sure as i'm not fluent in german! Looking on the page that appears to be anmed objecten (or something along the lines of that] there appears to be no cl66 objects.

The Snap

Established Member
Hmmmm! :( I really like dhtose objects too!

EDIT: I've found it in my Recycling Bin! :oops: :D

Coxster

Established Member
dennis63uk said:
Class 66 trains are available on trainsimcentral site.. As i got the latest version ones from there and they work in BVE 4.2 Maybank route. As i have tried them last night
They are the drivable ones. We are talking about objects (the trains you pass when driving) :)

Chris

I think Don Clarke has the EWS 66 object on his Linlithgow - Craiginches '66 route.

Its in the 'trains' folder of the 'objects' for the Edinburgh BVE4 routes. Not sure who you ask permission to use it from though. :?:

Coxster

Established Member
Chris said:
Its in the 'trains' folder of the 'objects' for the Edinburgh BVE4 routes. Not sure who you ask permission to use it from though. :?:
It should be stated in the ReadMe.txt

P.S. Great to see you here Chris. Not seen you around much except the old simulation forum ;)

Chris

Coxster said:
Chris said:
It should be stated in the ReadMe.txt

P.S. Great to see you here Chris. Not seen you around much except the old simulation forum ;)

According to the 'read me' it is Anthony Bowden [www.railsimroutes.co.uk] who has the rights and he has the 66 on his BVE object collection page, but you can't download it. As with most BVE no prob with using them as long as you credit him.

PS Coxster, ta for the message, I've been away for while but been back on the scene for a few weeks, part of the prob was it never occured to me to use this forum (doooohhh). I was forum starved! Do you think you'll be having another forum on your site? If not, maybe you could advertise this one a bit more as it is the friendliest I would say, maybe a big link, recommendation or something. :idea:

Coxster

Established Member
Chris said:
Do you think you'll be having another forum on your site? If not, maybe you could advertise this one a bit more as it is the friendliest I would say, maybe a big link, recommendation or something. :idea:
Nah, our little community wasn't big enough to warrant one. I'll advertise RailUK for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.