• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone know who made the Class 20, 26 etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

Do you know who made the Class 20, 26 etc for BVE 2? Andy Slater? If I'm correct what is his email?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Andy Slater owns BR Diesel Web and supplied sounds. A lot of the trains on the old BVETrains.co.uk site were join efforts between RailSimRoutes, TrainSimcentral and ScotRailSim.

LondonBVE

So who is the main person to create Class 20, 26 etc... Don't make any wild guess please your will know it when I...

Coxster

Established Member
Here is what I have found, simply by looking in the ReadMe files:

Class 20
- Full height cab and panel animation by Anthony Bowden.
- Train performance data by Paul Robins.
- "Passing Train" and "Steel Bridge" sounds by Anthony Bowden.
- Includes engine and horn samples by Andy Slater, with panel designed using his loco photos. These files are copyrighted, and available from his site: www.brdw.co.uk

Don't have the 26. When you say etc? what do you mean? You want someone to look in all the ReadMe files for your benefit, even though there is nothing stopping you doing that?

LondonBVE

No, i mean more. Anyway so i should ask all the above people for permission before I upload to my website (just to tell your).

Status
Not open for further replies.