• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone work at Lovers Lane Depot Brighton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun1

A bit of a begging request if anyone works at Lovers Lane Depot in Brighton.

I left a large leopard print rucksack containing a musical Rubboard and Triangle (the triangle is in another small leopard print bag inside the rucksack) on the 12:02am London Victoria to Worthing train on Sunday 15th December in the overhead rack.

Worthing was the last stop and the train returned to Brighton Lovers Lane Depot after leaving Worthing at 1:43am.

It hasn't turned up at either Brighton Station or London Victoria Lost Luggage.

If you work at the Depot would you be able to check the lost luggage to see if its still there? Southern have told me they have no way of contacting the Depot and visitors aren't allowed either.

Any help would be very gratefully received . Cheryl McIlroy

(The picture is me playing the rubboard but it does have two different sticker on the front now)

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cajun1

Filled the forms in, emailed and visited lost property at Victoria and Brighton several times ☹️. I’m hoping it’s sat in a corner at the Lovers Lane Depot.

Cajun1

Thank you. A few hundred to replace but it’s the shipping and import charges from the USA that will prove very expensive on top.
Lesson learnt not to fall asleep on the last train home.

Status
Not open for further replies.