• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Don't Run The Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Still WIP.

levelcrossingsdontruntheriskdm4.jpg

UPDATED IMAGE
levelcrossingsdontruntheriskhx6.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nathan

I've seen the previous advert its more of the after effects of the crash ie. lots of scattered bits of a car. Cute rabbit though ;) At least we'll get to see a 31 on tv.

Nick W

Established Member
Presumabely they are going to use some kind of remote control for drviving the train?

Poor train.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I have read somewhere it will also be shown on "Top Gear"

Nick W said:
Presumabely they are going to use some kind of remote control for drviving the train?

Poor train.

I heard from somewhere that the driver will bale immediately out after opening the throttle and the train will run without the driver.

I hope they remember the override the TPWS first.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
EmergencyBrake said:
I heard from somewhere that the driver will bale immediately out after opening the throttle and the train will run without the driver.

I hope they remember the override the TPWS first.

That wont happen as the 31 doesnt work :p It will be pushed by another 31

LucaZone

Nice work mate. Do we know of anyone who will be at the scene to capture some quick shots before the magazines get them? :)

Make for front page railuk.org news :D

Coxster

Established Member
I'm currently still working on the 31 but something else I have done is awaiting approval. It is a modified version of Anton's RfD skin. I have added EWS logos, removed RfD branding and a few other bits. 90036 is also under construction. It is very similar but has a yellow roof.

vrmsts_ewsrfd90.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.