• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dont you just find this ANNOYING? (contains large image)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, does anybody else find this annoying when someone goes on and offline immediately on MSN to get your attention? :angry4:

I mean... COME ON! We know that your online when you sign in ONCE... theres no need to do this; you will not gain much more attention anyway and plus, the dialogue box gets in the way of what we are doing.

Theres a few people that constantly do this and some are from RUK. I will not name and shame but you should know who you are.

annoying.JPG

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
I agree. I thought the new Windows Live Messenger was suppose to remove these sort of problems.

What I tend to do is open up a convo with the person and repeatedly block and unblock him until he/she replies with something. ;)

mbonwick

Established Member
Don't use MSn, but know where your coming from..

I get similar from Norton AntiVirus saying that 'An application is waiting for a scan of [file name here]'

Annoying to say the least!

Coxster

Established Member
What I tend to do is open up a convo with the person and repeatedly block and unblock him until he/she replies with something. ;)
Or you could just keep nudging 'em - less effort ;)

Nick W

Established Member
The program I use doesn't do this, but it does make the person doing it jump up and down the contacts list, shifting around other contacts you might be trying to click on...

Hee... My destop in the past is even more cluttered!

I dont like grouping, I feel its inconvienient to access opened programs. Often my my opened programs run to two or even three rows on the start bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.