• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Door problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a problem with my Ongar route, the doors keeps opening and shutting upon departure. Doyou see anything wrong with this code?

.sta North Weald;16.3300;16.3320;0;-1;0;0;Ongar BVE4\birds.wav;10;10;,

as I dont.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fbracal

I'm not sure,
because you have only posted the code about the station and not also the relative command .Stop;
but a common mistake for a BVE developer is assign the comand .Sta and .Stop at the same distance. Due to a probable BVE bug, if the train is stop before the .Sta distance (even if in the admissible tolerance range) the doors will be open,but at the time of departure will not be close, so the train cannot move.

I hope this help you.

Cheers

Gavelex

I have had this problem too. But it was wierd it worked the first few times i drove the route but then as soon as the doors closed they reopened again and i never got to move

LondonBVE

Thanks for asking this topic. I remember when I am still testing his route during Alpha Stage the doors cannot close. So I have to close it myself by pressing the F6. Now it is solved, not just his routes even the Taiwan Rapid Transit route as the same thing too at some stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.