• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisA

I've asked Seth this already (cheers Seth!) but was wandering if anyone else could give me a defiante answer. Can you disable the doors on trains so you open them manually?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I maybe wrong but i don't think this is possible. I know that you can shut the doors manually in BVE by using the Route Randomiser although am not sure you can open the doors manually

T

Tom

You can disable the doors on trains - remove the .sta command from the .csv file, however - if you do this you lose automatic announcements such as the "This station is ..." announcements in the Northern Line.

It also removes the possibility to say how late you are, etc. :)

T

Tom

Sorry forgot to mention, this is possible in BVE4 only, you can only close doors in BVE2.

Guinness

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
You can disable the doors on trains - remove the .sta command from the .csv file, however - if you do this you lose automatic announcements such as the "This station is ..." announcements in the Northern Line.

And the Jump to Station command.

When at a station (If you don't pass it at Speed of Course) use a .announce command next to the station stop marker? If it sounds you've stopped at the right place. :)

ChrisA

tubechallenger said:

Where do i find the .sta command? I've looked throught the routes .csv file, but can't find it.

Cheers

T

Tom

Chaz said:
tubechallenger said:

When at a station (If you don't pass it at Speed of Course) use a .announce command next to the station stop marker? If it sounds you've stopped at the right place. :)
An announce can run at any point. It does not have to run when stopped IIRC.

Guinness

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Chaz said:
tubechallenger said:

An announce can run at any point. It does not have to run when stopped IIRC.

I know - Go 2 mph, once you hear the sound slam on the brakes. ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Remember you will need to retain the last station otherwise you won't be able to go anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.