• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorking to London Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorking family

Hi all
I am trying to find the pre-COVID timetable for trains from dorking to london Bridge but I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know how frequently these trains used to run pre-COVID?

thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Hi all
I am trying to find the pre-COVID timetable for trains from dorking to london Bridge but I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know how frequently these trains used to run pre-COVID?

thanks

0627, 0756 Dorking to London Bridge

1655, 1755, 1825 London Bridge to Dorking

Otherwise, change at Epsom for a half-hourly service to London Bridge via West Croydon.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member

0627, 0756 Dorking to London Bridge

1655, 1755, 1825 London Bridge to Dorking

Otherwise, change at Epsom for a half-hourly service to London Bridge via West Croydon.

If you're changing from Dorking to get to London Bridge it'll be better to change at Sutton than Epsom - same platform, whereas at Epsom you'll have to change from platform 3 to platform 1. This of course assumes you're on a Dorking to Victoria; if you're on a Dorking to Waterloo you'll have to change at Epsom anyway.

Surreytraveller

On Moderation
If you're changing from Dorking to get to London Bridge it'll be better to change at Sutton than Epsom - same platform, whereas at Epsom you'll have to change from platform 3 to platform 1. This of course assumes you're on a Dorking to Victoria; if you're on a Dorking to Waterloo you'll have to change at Epsom anyway.
For a 20+ minute wait. Might be quicker to go to Waterloo/East!

Minstral25

Established Member
Equally you could try going from Deepdene via Redhill. Good regular Thameslink connections at Redhill albeit reliant on GWR from Deepdene to Redhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.