• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorset Coast v2 - Northam & St Denys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Here's a couple of screenshots from the new Dorset Coast BETA. These are around Northam Desiro Depot and St Denys.

ApproachingNorthamCrossing.jpg

APPROACHING NORTHAM LEVEL CROSSING ALONGSIDE DESIRO DEPOT

NorthamLevelCrossing.jpg

NORTHAM LEVEL CROSSING

PompeyBranch.jpg

ST DENYS AND THE PORTSMOUTH/HAVANT TURN OFF

StDenysStation.jpg

ST DENYS STATION

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Heh Damon, thought you'd be quick. I've just driven a Voyager to Basingstoke! :)

Simming

That Looks Ace.

I need to download the first part sometime soon.

any idea when it will available on CD?

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
CD should be done by December

Coxster

Established Member
matt said:
CD should be done by December
Indeed. Myself, Matt and Tubechallenger are part of the small CD team. We all decided it would be better to have v2 on the CD than release it with v1 so soon before the release of v2.

T

Tom

Disclaimer

Any photos published by us that are unscenerised are because... erm... the area is unscenarised as present as Dave Corfield has been working hard on the track.

Something to note is that Northam Depot is modelled, as is Eastleigh works!

TheSlash

Established Member
Mount Pleasant level crossing
Bevios valley sidings have disappear but a massive yard has appeared on the other side of Mount Pleasant. Without checking a track map, i reckon theres at least 2 cross overs missing. Don't forgot that area is the worst rough ride on Wessex aswell, you should include Slash and co's vans parked at Mount Pleasant while they pack the various red spots in the area.
Northam depot buildings look completely different to the model featured

Next 8) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.