• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorset Coast v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Now at http://www.uktrainsim.com

"Adds the Waterloo suburban network, bounded by the area Reading, Windsor, Brentford, Epsom, Leatherhead, Guildford and Aldershot. You require Dorset Coast Version 3.0 installed from either the CD or download."

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Just a few questions RE Dorset Coast:

1. I don't seem to be getting any passing AI traffic, I see units/locos stabled but none running alongside is this to do with my settings

2. There don't appear to be any activites with V4 to do with the Windsor/Guildford branch, are there any??

Many thanks,

Coxster

Established Member
1. Not sure why that is. Did you get any errors?
2. No, there isn't. All v3 CD activities have been modified to work though. I'm sure there will be a large number of activities uploaded to UKTS over the xmas holidays.

jonb

Established Member
No errors appear Coxster I have turned the settings down so it is set to perform better would this have something to do with it?

Coxster

Established Member
Oh Good Must DL it when I get home ,I'm currrently away for Christmas
Off topic: I noticed your new GE activity Pete. I've installed it but not tried it as of yet. Will do at some point though - it looks interesting!

petethetim

Hi Damon Staying Off Topic
Yeah it is a good one a bit of a sting near the end Nuff Said ;) problem is it seems to have disappeared with out trace from UKTS

I'm home today & knackerd ( We went away for a luxury Christmas Take it easy break )so I will take it easy for a few days & finish off another couple of activities I've been working on before I went into hospital in Nov including a cracking BR blue on for DC 3 which I hope will still run on DCv4

Coxster

Established Member
Off topic well well well
That's a cardinal sin
But because Great Eastern is pretty swell
I will allow you from a rollicking
You can "rollick" (hope I spelt that right ;)) all you want ;) I'm staying off-topic to say...

Pete: The route was moved so activities you have made on v3 will not work on v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.