• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorset Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Only just installed version 2 tonight, drove from Basingstoke to Winchester with out to much comment, until at Shawford sub {note, there is a whacking great big substation here} i was routed onto the down slow without signal warning. I accept the lack of signal warning as the line is shown as having a 90mph limit, it's 40mph in real life and even thats scary
I shall pick apart the rest of the route tomorrow 8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Steve, it isn't commercial you know ... it has to be done from sight when looking out of the window...

TheSlash

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Steve, it isn't commercial you know ... it has to be done from sight when looking out of the window...
Shawford substation is clearly visible from the window
If you stand on Winchester down side platform and the next train is being routed onto Shawford down slow, you can see the signal flashing in the distance

Coxster

Established Member
TheSlash said:
If you stand on Winchester down side platform and the next train is being routed onto Shawford down slow, you can see the signal flashing in the distance
Can you have flashing yellows in Train Sim?

Beaker

Established Member
TheSlash said:

If you wanna complain make your own version

Tom B

Established Member
flamewar.gif

Don't start...

Coxster

Established Member
darkavenger38 said:
Hi, it doesn't even appear on the routes list and i have done everything it says inncluding running the .bat file
Make sure you have paths in the 'PATHS' folder and that you haven't stored them in Train Store (if you have it).

Coxster

Established Member
Beaker said:
Is that possible im on the ground floor, cant fall out of the ground fall. Well you can....
We all know who'd win a fight between you two, especially considering one of you is 20...

Back on topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.