• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

dorset coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert

does anybody know what the latest is on the dorset coast v3 cd as i am reall y looking forward to it:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Of course there is also the extension from Basingstoke to Waterloo meaning you can drive right from Weymouth to London (140 odd miles) plus a variety of branchlines.

jonnymcv

does anyone know of a site where you can download Dorset Coast versions 1 and 2 other than www.uktrainsim.com? It will take weeks to download all 10 files of version 1, let alone V2.

Julian G

Established Member
jonnymcv said:
does anyone know of a site where you can download Dorset Coast versions 1 and 2 other than www.uktrainsim.com? It will take weeks to download all 10 files of version 1, let alone V2.
There is a Dorset Coast CD , I believe

Nathan

Except however ive downloaded all four dorset coast downloads from the site and i've extracted them all to C:\ like like Tom told me to however when running it in MSTS there are a series of files missing like sun, grass etc ive checked all the files that comes with dorset coast from the site and they are not there, tom anymore advice?

Harold

There was a special troubleshoot document posted on UKTS for DCv3. Whether it's still on there now, I don't know.

Coxster

Established Member
The v3 CD with LOADS of activities and rolling stock will be available VERY soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.