• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Down on the Southern Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Today
I was doing trainspotting at Clapham Junction
and This is what happened over there
14:12 Wessex Electric Poole diverted to Platform 11
SWTs (Wimbledon side) held up outside Clapham due to problems with platform 9
and also the Southern side was affected with Dorking trains going to platform 13
Then I unexpectedly saw a friend of mine from school and decided to go to platform 13 and meet him up
Then We took 14:38 Southern Plastictrostar ;) Chicester to East Croydon
I also saw Plastictrostars going to Brighton via Worthing, oh dear :oops:
We got off at East Croydon Yes, East Croydon and I saw an MPV pass through platform 5 at 14:49
Then We went to platform 1 where another Plastic-trostar for Watford <(
And we waited for the Virgin 'Plastic' Voyager
The train was empty, maybe nobody liked Plastic ;)
The Voyager was heading towards Norwood Junction and then via Gipsy Hill
then I saw a Plastic-trostar at Kenny O and I decided to make a run for it while being chased by Yorkie, Metrocammel,Seth,Coxster, Marc,Galvanise and I was stopped . Then we took the District Line to Earls' Court while Yorkie asked me to do the Penzance announcer, I was too shy to do it :oops:
I could had done the Hammersmith & City Line announcer

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
i see you dont like platicy trains... the class 319 with the new livery (dunno why the did out a new livery on, they will be we painted soon)anyway the silver shines making look like pastic... dont you think so?

Julian G

Established Member
class 313 said:
i see you dont like platicy trains... the class 319 with the new livery (dunno why the did out a new livery on, they will be we painted soon)anyway the silver shines making look like pastic... dont you think so?
at least it is an improvement over the Connex livery

class 313

Established Member
yer i like thameslinks new livery as it stands out in london, i traveled on newley painted southern class 319 (st albans to borehamwood), this livery suits tha class 319 aswell. dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.