• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Drinking fountains to be trialled at London Charing Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NickBucks

I would be concerned that the hooligan element ( male )would have fun using water fountains as urinals especially late at night when they are so drunk that they cannot find 50p for the public loos or the loos are closed for whatever reason. That is where my concern about hygiene comes in.
On a separate note could the good people at Fuller, Smith & Turner come up with tap water that tastes of London Pride without the alcohol content ? I would be the first in the queue at the water fountain if so.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
On a separate note could the good people at Fuller, Smith & Turner come up with tap water that tastes of London Pride without the alcohol content ? I would be the first in the queue at the water fountain if so.

There is water that tastes of Robinson's Best[1] Bitter. It is found in the drains from the urinals and on the floor nearby.

:D

[1] If that's the best they can do, I'd hate to see their worst one.

Status
Not open for further replies.