• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Driver Schedule Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

traingeek97

Would any drivers be happy sharing images of some old schedule/duty cards?

I've seen plenty for Tube and bus drivers, but haven't come across any for train drivers.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ComUtoR

Established Member

Post #2

12guard4

My companies are company property I wouldn't personally share them. I guess a lot will be the same, no offence.

My companies are company property I wouldn't personally share them. I guess a lot will be the same, no offence.

And in my part of the world printed with the diagram number and date so the tracing of said person who shares would not be hard

choochoochoo

Established Member

Although if you're lucky you might find the odd one dropped on the floor on the platform. I've seen a few in the 4-foot too, but don't recommend that you try and pick those up.

Status
Not open for further replies.