• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Driver training (Northern) Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know the content of the course, start finish times, days worked? Length of initial course etc? All information greatly received.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kaine19

There's a few started course last.month be able tell you better. But at first it's mon-fri 9-5 I think for a few months learning everything and anything haha. There pushing for 9 months but could take upto 12 months

kaine19

You won't know until day one really. You get a sheet which shows you your training plan. In your contract pack it will show you were to go on day one. If you haven't got any uniform by then. Go dressed as shirt and tie until you get uniform

adsteamfan

You won't know until day one really. You get a sheet which shows you your training plan. In your contract pack it will show you were to go on day one. If you haven't got any uniform by then. Go dressed as shirt and tie until you get uniform

That's right. Plenty of time yet. You'll get an email a few days before you start (my son got one on the Thursday before starting on the Monday) giving you times, places, etc and another one asking for uniform sizes.

Louby

Ive been drafted onto this course, a last minute drop out. So luckily I've been offered the spot. See you Monday if I can find the place!!

It's on chorlton st, right across from the national express bus station

kaine19

If you coming by train. If you get off Victoria then get on the tram and get off picc gardens then it's right near there. If you get off the train at picc. Get on the tram below the station same again off at picc garden. Or can just walk if nice haha

If you coming by train. If you get off Victoria then get on the tram and get off picc gardens then it's right near there. If you get off the train at picc. Get on the tram below the station same again off at picc garden. Or can just walk if nice haha

Tram from Piccadilly stn to Piccadilly gardens, you lazy lazy man!!!!

AD15

Thanks guys. It's a very very last minute thing. I was only invited yesterday on the course, and don't know Manchester at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.