• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS Crewe to Exeter 26/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasky

Anyone any idea what this is likely to be? It's train ID is 035O, Any info gratefully received..

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gasky

out with the old camera tonight then..
Thanks for the heads up..

DarloRich

Veteran Member
have they not been down that way before? One has worked on the flask train and i sure i saw a picture of one somewhere further SW

gasky

I hope it runs early, 8:30 will get me the evil eye from the missus....

richw

Veteran Member
There is a charter to Par coming up with a 68 provisionally booked, assume the route learning is to do with that?

gasky

There is a charter to Par coming up with a 68 provisionally booked, assume the route learning is to do with that?

Is there, what date? I will have to look out for that one. I had assumed it must be for the Mazey Day special as it's going to Penzance.

Established Member
Test runs for the Night Riviera .... ;)

Definitely not.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

I don't think it is route learning. More making sure that it fits at some of the more limited clearance areas I would have thought?

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Reply to question taken from a Class 68 Forum:-

Route clearance checks in advance of a forthcoming excursion.

You could hardly learn a route with a single trip.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
68-17 parked up for the night in the Bay line adjacent to Platform 2 at Exeter St. Davids

Status
Not open for further replies.