• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS RUGBY/LONDON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuggachugga92

On Moderation
Hello, just looking for any current DRS employees to give me an insight into rugby or London depots
I'm looking to apply, seen they've had the post on their website for nearly 1 year. Are they struggling struggling recruit because it's a crpa place to work ? Any info, advice would he greatly appreciated

Thanks

*crap

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paddingtonGWR

Hello, just looking for any current DRS employees to give me an insight into rugby or London depots
I'm looking to apply, seen they've had the post on their website for nearly 1 year. Are they struggling struggling recruit because it's a crpa place to work ? Any info, advice would he greatly appreciated

Thanks

*crap
1820 hours a year plus no RPS pension.

Why would any qualified drivers apply?

Callmo

1820 hours a year plus no RPS pension.

Why would any qualified drivers apply?
1820 hours is what initially put me off, a full 228 more then what is currently in my contract, and then worsened by the lack of decent RPS pension.

Potentially you would get to drive comfy new locos if that is your thing!

Chuggachugga92

On Moderation
Only a 35 hour week not too harsh

Chuffing hell I should've read my original post. I'd be getting an F in English

Chuggachugga92

On Moderation
It's 35 if you work 52 weeks of the year. If you have 30 days annual leave, you work 46 weeks and it's 39 hours per week
Ahhh I see, never thoight about factoring in leave. So basically it will be hard to busy your contract for the happy cheque

Kylie88

I think the total hours listed must include holidays as it's definitely a 35hr week at DRS.

Smiler_16

Thanks

*crap
RUGBY;
Daventry - Wentloog
Thunderbird (Euston - Crewe & West Mids)
Willesden

train_lover

Gb is only 1600ish hours a year though.
Correct it was 1616 excluding holidays. As of April this year the working weeks has been reduced to 34.5 and the total now includes holiday which is credited at 8.45 hours a day. 1826 is now our total

Driver0202

Correct it was 1616 excluding holidays. As of April this year the working weeks has been reduced to 34.5 and the total now includes holiday which is credited at 8.45 hours a day. 1826 is now our total
Never knew that, didn’t read much of the small print haha

Status
Not open for further replies.