• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DSB Talgo and Vectron+DSB EMU Tender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Lee

On Moderation
I think the most likely operator of Oslo-Copenhagen in the near future is SJ, they could extend their Copenhagen-Gothenburg X2000s to Oslo.
Btw if most of the Bombardier products like TRAXX/TWINDEXX/Regina/Zefiro are still in mass production as of Alstom's takeover or being replaced by corresponding Alstom Products?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MarcVD

Btw if most of the Bombardier products like TRAXX/TWINDEXX/Regina/Zefiro are still in mass production as of Alstom's takeover or being replaced by corresponding Alstom Products?

That question would probably warrant a topic on its own, but I think It would be very short minded for Altom management to replace very successful products like the TRAXX to replace them by a much less one like Prima. Although I have already witnessed take-over operations by french companies and know that pride-driven decisions can make anything possible...

On Moderation
That question would probably warrant a topic on its own, but I think It would be very short minded for Altom management to replace very successful products like the TRAXX to replace them by a much less one like Prima. Although I have already witnessed take-over operations by french companies and know that pride-driven decisions can make anything possible...
Agreed - and very true of French takeovers!

With regard to TRAXX, the "version 3" types currently in production are clearly a step backwards from the previous version - ask DB what they make of their 147.5 fleet!

Status
Not open for further replies.