• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dubai Metro Mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

headshot119

Established Member
Not been able to find anything out there on the internet.

Anyone know the mileage between the various stations on both lines of the Dubai metro system?

Ta in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

welshpax

Not been able to find anything out there on the internet.

Anyone know the mileage between the various stations on both lines of the Dubai metro system?

Ta in advance.

Living next a one of the metro stations at JLT I have been wondering for a while the same, I have not been able to find anything here locally.

As an aside, there are some big extensions coming up in the next few years that will almost double the mileage of the system. This together with the extension of the tram and the opening of Etihad Rail makes this an exciting place to be :lol::lol:

headshot119

Established Member
You can't be living far from where I'm staying then!

I'll have to see if I can measure out the distances on Google Earth when I get back home.

I've done most of the red line now, apart from JLT down to UAE Exchange, gonnah try and do the Green Line before I go home as well.

welshpax

Don't forget the Marina Tram and Palm Monorail ;)

I am living in the Marina so it is about 100m to JLT station for me, hope you are having a good time here, weather is perfect at the moment, but give it a month and it will be in the 40's

dutchflyer

Established Member
take a look at urbanrail.net -it usually has this info or gives the link to the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.