• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

due a refund on 21-2-16 sleeper ex Inverness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjp

If the Caledonian Sleeper arrives late at your
destination, we will refund you part of your ticket
cost, depending on how long you were delayed.
Figure 2 shows the compensation levels.
Delay
Compensation
30 to 59 minutes
50% of the fare for the
affected journey

I am not sure what time we finally arrived from Inverness into Euston but it was not a good nights sleep with a false (thank goodness) fire alarm going off at 0407 - and I can tell you have not got up and got dressed so quickly in long time:D

Good on-board Staff though.

There was special time table for that journey anyway so that we ended up back at Euston on Monday morning rather than Kings Cross - mind you arrival was about an hour and half after we passed through Finsbury Park. :( I had another half hour zzz in the Wembley sidings it took so long.

Funny enough I have had no email inviting me to complete a travel satisfaction survey after this journey.:)

Anyway if some kind soul can let me know if a refund would be possible that would be appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I am not sure what time we finally arrived from Inverness into Euston but it was not a good nights sleep with a false (thank goodness) fire alarm going off at 0407 - and I can tell you have not got up and got dressed so quickly in long time:D

Good on-board Staff though.

There was special time table for that journey anyway so that we ended up back at Euston on Monday morning rather than Kings Cross - mind you arrival was about an hour and half after we passed through Finsbury Park. :( I had another half hour zzz in the Wembley sidings it took so long.

Funny enough I have had no email inviting me to complete a travel satisfaction survey after this journey.:)

Anyway if some kind soul can let me know if a refund would be possible that would be appreciated.

You are not entitled to a refund.

However you are entitled to Delay Repay. You were 33 Minutes Late on Monday 22nd February.

Status
Not open for further replies.