• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Duff Delight: 47847 leading 4D94 to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybee60163

Hi All

With the flow of gypsum becoming more of a regular flow between Doncaster and Hull and more often than not being lead by one of the GBRf of 47's, gives greater opportunity to get a shot of the consist in the main locations between gilberdyke and Hedon Road. For today shot I have chanced it at Melton and I am glad to say it came off. A link to my efforts from today can be seen at the following:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jaybee60163/16872192547/

Regards

Jack

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ploughman

Established Member
Has the banking alongside been removed recently?
I don't remember the cess being that wide at that point when I last worked on the track in that area.

Or is it a legacy of the bridge works for the new access road to Melton Ind estate.

Jaybee60163

Hi Thanks for the comment on my image much appreciated, but the banking has indeed being cleared all the way from Ferriby to around Brough now making the opportunities for some more shots greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.