• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dutchflyer - Book a cabin with a ticket purchased at station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainline421

I have a Dutchflyer ticket purchased a while ago at a Greater Anglia station for travel in a couple of weeks. I booked the day ferry, but due to a change of plans the the overnight one will now be more covenient.

The ticket doesn't mention any specific times but to travel overnight Stena requires a cabin is purchased, does anyone know how can I do this? Tried calling Stena but they said they couldn't do it over the phone without a booking reference. Anyone with access to IKB or a TIS know if this can be done at a ticket office? Can't see anything on BrFares.

Grateful for any infomation. Starting to look like I might have to refund it but hoping to avoid that since it likely won't be easy with it being part paid by RTV, and I'm unlikely to be at a GA station again until I make the journey. I do accept this is my fault for changing my plans (this is why I usually don't buy tickets so long in advance!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bkhtele

If you are talking about the advance £55 ticket you need to act quickly as it should be purchased 14 days in advance. A single inside berth is £39.
Change fee applies probably £10, no refunds of the £55 advance ticket. If possible go to a GA ticket office to change if not suggest you try the ga website chat faciliy they may be able to help & might be more flexible than following the strict terms & conditions. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.